These are the ethical practices and qualities that guide CreakyJoints.
- Patient-Centered: CreakyJoints supports people with all forms of arthritis and believes that patients should be the central decision makers about their care in collaboration with their health care providers. “No research about us without us!”
- Empowerment: Through education, support, access to research and advocacy training, CreakyJoints helps members of the arthritis community feel confident in advocating for his/her/their best care.
- Quality: CreakyJoints strives to achieve outstanding results by listening and learning from the arthritis community. We constantly evaluate and improve all aspects of our organization.
- Collaboration: CreakyJoints brings together and embraces different perspectives, skills, and knowledge. We partner with a diverse group of stakeholders who share the urgency of our purpose.
- Positivity: CreakyJoints’ cup is half full and we push forward with optimism, working around obstacles and finding solutions to problems.
- Dedication:We approach each day with a renewed focus because we are determined to support, educate, and learn about arthritis until a cure is discovered.
- Inclusiveness: CreakyJoints is committed to providing an inclusive, productive, and professional environment, where our employees, members, consultants, researchers, and guests work together with mutual respect.
- Integrity: Honesty, accountability, and acting in good faith are central tenets of CreakyJoints. We are transparent about how we conduct our work and responsive to questions raised about our mission, values, work, culture, and behavior.