CreakyJoints was delighted to partner with fashion designer Michael Kuluva during New York Fashion Week for the 2nd year in a row! Who is Michael Kuluva? Michael is a top young fashion designer who recently revealed that he has been battling rheumatoid arthritis. As part of an effort to raise awareness, Michael reached out to CreakyJoints to help raise his voice and bring light to those living with RA.
Here are 9 reasons why we raise awareness during Fashion Week:
1) Because people with chronic disease are a part of every community
2) Because fashion designer Michael Kuluva is an inspiration for people living with rheumatoid arthritis
3) Because we need to raise awareness wherever and whenever we can
4) Because we deserve to have fun
5) Because visibility is key to ending the stigma of chronic diseases
6) Because looking good can make us feel good
7) Because chronic illness impacts almost every family in this country
8) Because we need more focus on our diseases
9) Because why not?
Click to view our coverage of the 2016 New York Fashion Week event.