Learn more about our FREE COVID-19 Patient Support Program for chronic illness patients and their loved ones.
This has been reviewed and updated as of May 14, 2020.
Information about the coronavirus pandemic continues to change very quickly and it is important to be connected with state and local resources to stay up to date on how coronavirus is affecting your area.
While everyone is consumed by this unprecedented international public health crisis, those in the Global Healthy Living Foundation (GHLF) and CreakyJoints patient communities have many concerns and issues unique to their chronic, underlying health conditions that may increase the risk for coronavirus complications.
GHLF is committed to providing updated information, community support, and other resources tailored specifically to your health and safety. Join our free COVID-19 Patient Support Program for chronic illness patients and their loved ones.
State-By-State Coronavirus Resources
Here is an overview of state action plans from the National Governors Association.
CDC Planning & Preparedness
- CDC Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- CDC Pandemic Preparedness Resources
- CDC Disposition of Non-Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19
- CDC Criteria for Return to Work for Healthcare Personnel with Confirmed or Suspected COVID-19
- HUD Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease for People Experiencing Homelessness
- HUD Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease within Shelters
- HUD Preventing and Managing the Spread of Infectious Disease within Encampments
- HUD COVID-19 FAQs for the Public Housing, Housing Choice Voucher, and Native American Programs
- CDC Interim Guidance for Homeless Service Providers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19
Economic Development & Employers
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Guidance for Employers
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Small Business Guidance and Loan Resources
- U.S. Economic Development Administration Leadership in Times of Crisis: A Toolkit for Economic Recovery and Resiliency
Workforce and Labor
- Department of Labor Unemployment Letter on Unemployment Compensation for Individuals Affected by the Coronavirus
- U.S. Department of Labor Resources to Help Workers and Employers
- National Conference of State Legislatures Overview of State Licensing Responses to COVID-19
Get Free Coronavirus Support for Chronic Illness Patients
Join the Global Healthy Living Foundation’s free COVID-19 Support Program for chronic illness patients and their families. We will be providing updated information, community support, and other resources tailored specifically to your health and safety. Join now.