Our next #CreakyChats is scheduled for Monday, June 5th, at 6 PM ET.
The chat topic is: Advocating For Your Care : Navigating Health Insurance Obstacles . Our special guest is Steve Marmaras @stevemomar, GHLF Director of State and National Advocacy.
To join the chat follow @creakjoints and use the hashtag #CreakyChats.
Past #CreakyChats topics include:
- Patient Doctor Communication: Breaking Down Barriers
- Topics Rarely Broached in the Chronic Community: Sex, Religion, Money, Politics
- Touchdown with CreakyJoints: Sports, Movement and Activity with a Chronic Disease
- New Year, New Reflections Looking at the Year Ahead
- Managing the Stress of the Holidays
- Engaging Marginalized Communities: Access, Research, Outcomes.
- Psoriasis Isn’t Contagious: Education Should Be. Special Guest National Psoriasis Foundation
- More Than a Diagnosis: Exploring the “Patient” Inside the Person
- Patient Centered Research: What You Should Know
- The Arthritis Journey: From Living With to Thriving Together
- Family Planning & Rheumatic Diseases
- Male Arthritis Patients: Overcoming Stigma/Achieving Success
- Stump the Rheum: A Rapidfire Q&A with Dr. Jeff Curtis
- Creating Support Communities
- Know Your Labs: The Importance of Diagnostic Testing
- Fail First Hurts
- Patient Advocacy in 2017
Past Partners include:
- Dr. Victor Montori, Patient Revolution, Mayo Clinic
- Dina Neils, The Titanium Triathlete
- Dr. Sherry Pagoto
- Health Central
- National Psoriasis Foundation
- Men’s Health Network
- Rheumatology Nurses Society
- Spondylitis Association of America
- Arthritis National Research Foundation
- US Pain Foundation
To read transcripts of chats visit: www.storify.com/creakyjoints. Below is a transcript of our latest #CreakyChats, Engaging Marginalized Communities: Access, Research, Outcomes.