CreakyJoints members are invited to register to attend one of ten free seminars, brought to you by RISE (RA Information, Service and Education).
Be Inspired. Hear real-life stories and useful tips from RISE Ambassadors, people just like you who are ready to share the challenges and successes they’ve experienced living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
Be Advised. Learn about advances in RA from a healthcare professional who will discuss current and emerging treatment options.
Be Informed. Because medicine is only part of the equation, learn about ways to help improve your overall wellness and better manage your RA — things like nutrition, exercise, and more.
Be Ready. Having RA is a challenge. And sometimes, talking about your RA can be just as challenging. If you need help talking with your doctor about your symptoms, or if you’re uncertain about how to discuss treatment options, find out how you can start the conversations with your doctor — and make the most of it.
See the list of upcoming programs, below, to find one in your area. Space is limited. Then, call 1-866-783-5188 or visit www.RISEsupport.com to register. (The information below is provided as a convenience. Please verify locations and times on thewww.RISEsupport.com website.):
- Cincinnati, Ohio: Thursday, May 24, 2007
- Long Island, New York: Thursday, May 31, 2007
- Detroit, Michigan: Saturday, June 2, 2007
- Denver, Colorado: Saturday, June 2, 2007
- Tampa, Florida: Thursday, June 7, 2007
- Miami, Florida: Saturday, June 9, 2007
- Los Angeles, California: Saturday, June 16, 2007
- Chicago, Illinois: Wednesday, June 20, 2007
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Thursday, June 21, 2007
- Secaucus, New Jersey: Saturday, June 23, 2007